Bookmark this page
and Welcome to the backup page for:
at Gorb's place.
different cards/labels/stickers are made from the images
below. The images are links to pages with Buziness Cards,
*Mailing Labels, and the **Bumper Stickers looking as the
on an image to follow the link
try clear labels Or Magnetic Stickers,
or resize the image you want to use and print it directly
on the envelope.
you don't have word, you can download a wordviewer from
the information below to get the most out of the stickers.
Size for Business cards - 2 x 3 1/2"
*Labels, whether they say address/mailing
of just labels - as long as they measure 1" x 2 5/8"
with 30 to a sheet they will be fine.
Items below tested OK, TnX Hope
- Avery #8371 Matte White Business cards.
2" x 3 1/2" (ink jet)
- Geographics Business Cards (no #)
- Avery Address Labels #5260 1" x 2 5/8"
- Avery Matte White Labels #8250 1" x 25/8"
- Office Max White Ink Jet Labels #86110
- Avery Clear Mailing Labels #8660 (ink jet)
- Business cards - 2 x 3 1/2" Avery #5371
- Avery labels #6460, 6461
- Avery #5165 label stock, Makes two -
4.15" x 10.75
- Window Decals #03276 InkJet, Uncoated, 8-1/2"
x 11" (Makes two - 4.15" x
10.75 ). Instead of Bumper Sticker paper.
for the bumper sticker from Hope: "I used
Office Max bumper sticker pac and it suggests that you
lightly spray with either a matte or gloss spray to add
extra protection. Looks great on my back window of SUV."
**Information for the Bumper
Sticker . Makes two -
4.15" x 10.75 - stickers per page
Print it on Avery 5165 label
stock, or any other kind of Full-Sheet Label
Paper stock. (NOTE that you should use a LaserJet
printer instead of a bubblejet or other printer -
this will ensure that the ink won't run in the
rain. If you don't have access to a LaserJet
printer, your local Kinkos has Laser copiers - it
is cheap and easy.) *OR, check the tips from Hope
- Cut them into two pieces.
Avery 5165 - or otherwise, full-sheet label stock
- is available at any office supply store (even
online) such as OfficeDEPOT
, and will cost you less than $30 for
100 sheets - which will make 200 stickers! Or you
can buy 25 sheets for less than $10. That's only
50 cents per sticker!)
- TAG ONLY BUMPERS, DO NOT TAG A PAINTED SURFACE!
Plastic type bumpers should not be tagged as
people have claimed that the finish can be marred
by the bumper sticker. Please put the sticker on
the bottom of the rear window of such SUV's. Make
sure you put it on the bottom of the window so as
to not obstruct the rear view vision of the
- Dirty bumpers don't work... wipe of the excess
grime before you tag an SUV - it is handy to
bring a rag with you.
- When you place the stickers on the bumper, rub it
a few times to make sure it is really stuck on
- NOTE: If you use the Avery stock, when you remove
the backing, some of the stickers may have a
little corner that you have to remember to remove.
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Note: Choosing to download and use these stickers is
your own choice, and the liability and responsibility for
doing no damage to SUVs is yours.
TnX Rana for the image.
Do you want another State Flag
or Country Flag on the sticker? Suggestions?
Do you want the text in another language? Drop